Co-Sponsor a Live Back School Workshop
The Back School is always looking to present our world-class training in new locations.
Please see below for the benefits and requirements of co-sponsoring one of our live workshops.
If you would like to co-sponsor any of our Live Workshops, please contact us.
Co-Sponsor to provide:
- Classroom space with table and chairs, large enough to accommodate at least 40 attendees
- LCD Projector and Screen
- Head table on which to place teaching materials
- Podium (If Available)
- Cordless Microphone (If classroom or auditorium is very large)
Each Workshop Day, the Co-Sponsor Also Provides:
(The following items are suggestions only. What you actually serve is at your discretion.)
Pre-Workshop (7:30 a.m.)
Coffee/Tea/Decaf, Juice, Water, Muffins
Morning Break (10:00 a.m.)
Lunch (12:00 p.m.)
Students Will be on Their Own for Lunch
Afternoon Break (2:30 p.m.)
Assorted Soft Drinks, Water, Cookies or Snacks
The Back School will:
- Provide the instructor and all workshop materials
- Arrange and pay for all instructor travel expenses
- Promote the workshop nationally
- Handle the registration process
Benefits to Co-Sponsor:
4 attendees from the Co-Sponsor's organization may attend the workshop free of charge.
In the unlikely event that there are less than 10 paid registrants for the workshop, The Back School has the option to cancel the workshop with a two-week prior notice.